HyperForm On-Prem Download
Standard Edition – Free
Download and install HyperForm On-Premise. The Standard Edition is perfect for the IT or System Admin teams who want to try HyperForm in their own datacenter. Deploy and manage applications for personal use or for development and testing.
- Connect your private or public cloud and provision virtual machines
- Register already running Linux or Windows hosts
- Model and deploy your Docker-based applications on your registered cloud infrastructure or on publicly available clusters
- Access monitoring, alerts and notifications, continuous delivery, application backups, scale in/out, in-browser terminal to access the containers, log viewing, and container updates using custom plug-ins.
- Users may not register (or provision) more than ten (10) virtual machines
Enterprise Edition – Contact Us
Download and install HyperForm On-Premise. Work with your team to manage cloud infrastructure and application deployments across multiple environments. Onboard team via existing LDAP Server (e.g. OpenLDAP or Microsoft Active Directory) and manage user level permissions and policies.
- Access to enterprise support (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm PST)
- Manage multiple tenants across the enterprise
- Register multiple LDAP Servers (e.g. OpenLDAP or Microsoft Active Directory) per tenant and allow users to authenticate seamlessly
- Manage user level permissions and roles
- Manage approval policies and quotas, and track the cost of both infrastructure & applications via cost profiles
- Connect your private or public clouds and customize the entitlements and quotas per cloud provider
- Create clusters (or pools of servers) leveraging Docker Swarm, Weave, or without Docker.
- Manage the application lease and entitlements per cluster
- Register already running Linux or Windows hosts or provision cloud resources via machines blueprints
- Create Docker-based application blueprints (compatible with Docker Compose) and manage entitlements per blueprint
- Empower users to deploy applications via a self-service library on cloud infrastructure registered and entitled to them
- Allow users to access monitoring, alerts and notifications, continuous delivery using Jenkins, application backups, scale in/out, in-browser terminal to access the containers, log viewing, and container updates using custom plug-ins.